- hockey training camp in town MOST 90 km west of Prague
- for hockey teams of different age and play level
- from July until April every hockey season
We manage all according to your wishes and needs:
- from pick up at the Prague Airport
- all bus transfers in the Czech Republic
- accommodation at hotel on walking distance from ice-arena
- all meals during the hockey camp
- ice-times for training sessions
- friendly/exhibition games
- visit of Prague and Praguesightseeing with special guide
- lunch or dinner at stylish Czech restaurant on Venceslas square
- boat cruise with lunch or dinner on river Vltava
- ev. visit of Terezin or other trips.
We prepare your stay to your best satisfastion.
Look at proposal for your training hockey camp:
in the afternoon/evening - arrival to Czech Republic, accommodation, dinner
breakfast, ice-time for training, lunch, friendly game in the afternoon in Most, dinner
breakfast, ice-time for training, lunch, TEREZIN visit, friendly game or training on ice in the afternoon/evening, dinner
breakfast, ice-time for training, lunch, visit of PRAGUE with 3 hours sightseeing with special guide, dinner at stylish Czech restaurant at Venceslas square or dinner cruise, back to Most
breakfast, ice-time for training, lunch, friendly game outside Most, dinner
breakfast, ice-time for training, lunch, friendly game, final dinner at Hnevin castle restaurant
after breakfast bus transfer to Prague Airport, flight home
Does it look interesting to you?
Do not hesitate and ask for an offer. Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many ice hockey teams and from which countries have attended since 1995 in our ice hockey training camps in the CZECH REPUBLIC you can see under ScanAct hockey clients 1993-2023.