Place: Czech town Most (90 km northwest of Prague)
Event organizer: Avantgard Hockey z.s.
Suitable for age categories: boys of age 10 to 16 years old
Training hours: totally 12 hours of ice training
Start: on Sunday 31st July 2022 - ready on ice at 15:00
End: on Friday 5th August 2022 - at 13:00
At the first day - ice skill competitions will be held for all participants!
And also the last day - ice skill competitions will be held for all participants!
The focus of the training units will be as follows:
* skating, powerskating, skating technics
* individual game skills - shooting, scoring, puck control, passing, recieving, contact game
* game activities – defensive game, change over to attack
* individual training of goalkeepers, backs, forwards
* off ice preparation – agility, stretching, gymnastics, athletics
* skill competitions and its evaluation
* video analysis
Zdenek Kolman, Daniel Šoustek & youth ice hockey represenatives raised by head coaches
After each training session - physiotherapy and stretching - by Sabina Prontová.
PRICE: 500 € / player
* hotel accommodation for 5 nights
* meal 5 times a day
* drinking regime each day
* 2 hours of ice training a day
* hockey school T-shirt
For traveling parents it is possible to stay in the same hotel as a player.
- price 65 €/person/day included fullboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner at hotel)
What to bring:
- ice hockey equipment, hockey sticks, sneakers, swimwear, gym clothes, regular clothes
- insurance card
- noninfectiousness certificate
Application deadline: 31st May 2022
Warm welcome with your registration!